In cooperation with universities, research institutions, companies and NGOs, REGWI implements various projects to promote regenerative business, design and implement regenerative business models and practices.
SERIES OF LECTURES
• In the context of a digital revolving lecture in cooperation with the Alanus University of Arts and Social Sciences and the Impact Festival 2022, pioneers of regenerative business share their approaches, their successes so far and their challenges with students and the interested public.
• Cooperation partners: Alanus University of Arts and Social Sciences, Impact Festival
MEET AND GREET
• Monthly interactive exchange platform between interested founders who discuss their own start-up projects, business ideas, best practices and pitfalls.
• Cooperation partner: Alanus University of Arts and Social Sciences.
EXPLORING POST-GROWTH BUSINESS
• Within the framework of several sub-projects, we are developing an understanding of the role and design of principles and business model patterns for companies in a post-growth economy.
• Cooperation partners: Vlerick Business School (Prof. Dr. Robin Kleer), Alanus University of Arts and Social Sciences (Max Polewsky), Commons Institute (Dr. Johannes Euler)
REGENERATIVES BUSINESS MODELS AND REGENERATIVE ORIENTATION
• Within several subprojects we develop an understanding for the design of regenerative companies and measurable criteria for a regenerative orientation of companies.
• Cooperation partner: RWTH Aachen University (Dr. Denise Fischer)